Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of the Dermatologic Center for Excellence’s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Dermatologic Center for Excellence
Clarence , NY 14031
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing an dermatologist in Clarence, NY so we have made requesting an appointment a simple and convenient process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
A charge of the current billing rate of $50 will be made for missed or cancelled appointments without 24 hour advance notice. For surgical appointments missed or cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, a $100.00 charge will be assessed.
Insurance and Billing
Our staff is committed to providing you with the best medical care possible. Our office participates in a variety of insurance plans. If you have an insurance plan in which we do not participate, you will be required to sign an out-of-network waiver and our office will be happy to assist you in filing the insurance claim upon request. However, payment in full is expected at the time of service and your insurance company will reimburse you accordingly. Please contact your insurance company to be sure our office is a participating provider in your plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure.
Insurances we participate with:
If your insurance is not listed, please contact our office to verify if we participate.
- Aetna PPO, POS (no HMO)
- BC BS of WNY
- Brighton Healthcare Solutions
- Champ VA
- Coventry Health
- Emblem Health (formerly GHI)
- Empire Plan
- First Health
- Humana: Choice Care, Medicare
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Lifetime Health (RMSCO)
- Maritain Health
- Martins Point (with out of network authorization)
- Medicare (never with Medicaid)
- MVP Health
- North American Preferred
- Oxford Health
- Today's Options (American Progressive)
- Tri-State Benefit Solutions
- United Healthcare
- UPMC Healthcare
Insurances we DO NOT participate with :
- Aetna HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, Healthy NY, Medicaid Managed Care
- IHA: Medisource
- Medicaid (patients may sign waiver and pay out of pocket if secondary, except with Medicare)
- MVP: Essential Plans, Individual Exchange, Options, Market Place (Medicaid), NY Health Exchange, Premier Plus HMO
- United Health Care: Choice EPO Plan, Essential Plans, SNP (Evercare)
- Univera: Buffalo Community Health Plus, Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, Health And Recovery Plan (HARP), Plus Med, Transitions
- Wellcare HMO
We accept cash, check, Apple Pay or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express).
Facilities and Equipment
At the Dermatologic Center for Excellence, we feature state-of-the-art facilities, including electronic medical records, e-prescribing, electronic communication with other providers and labs, and a web-based patient portal for easy access to medical records. We feature fully-trained and licensed providers, including board-certified dermatologists, and extensively-trained physician assistants. We use this advanced technology and training to help our patient’s look and feel their best.