Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of the Dermatologic Center for Excellence’s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Dermatologic Center for Excellence
Clarence, NY 14031
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing an dermatologist in Clarence, NY so we have made requesting an appointment a simple and convenient process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
A charge of the current billing rate of $50 will be made for missed or cancelled appointments without 24 hour advance notice. For surgical appointments missed or cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, a $100.00 charge will be assessed.
Insurance and Billing
Our staff is committed to providing you with the best medical care possible. Our office participates in a variety of insurance plans. If you have an insurance plan in which we do not participate, you will be required to sign an out-of-network waiver and our office will be happy to assist you in filing the insurance claim upon request. However, payment in full is expected at the time of service and your insurance company will reimburse you accordingly. Please contact your insurance company to be sure our office is a participating provider in your plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure.
Insurances we participate with:
- American Progressive - Today's Options (medicare advantage)
- Aetna PPO, POS (no HMO)
- BC BS of WNY: Align, Community Care (for existing patients with referral only), Senior Blue
- Coventry Health
- Emblem Health (formerly GHI)
- Empire Plan
- First Health
- Health Republic
- Humana: Choice Care, Medicare
- IHA: Dual Differnece SNP (no referral needed), Health Prime Access (needs referral), Medicare Family Choice (no referral needed)
- Magna Care
- Maritain Health
- Martins Point (with out of network authorization)
- Medicare (never with Medicaid)
- MVP Health
- North American Preferred
- Oxford Health
- United Healthcare: Community Care, Navigate (needs referral)
- Univera: Bronze, Healthy NY, Senior Choice (needs referral), Verizon (needs referral)
- UPMC Healthcare
- Insurances we DO NOT Participate with:
- Aetna HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, Healthy NY, Medicaid Managed Care
- IHA: Medisource
- Medicaid (patients may sign waiver and pay out of pocket if secondary, except with Medicare)
- MVP Options
- United Healthcare SNP (Evercare)
- Univera: Buffalo Community Health Plus, Family Health Plus, Plus Med, Transitions
We accept cash, check or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express).
Facilities and Equipment
At the Dermatologic Center for Excellence, we feature state-of-the-art facilities, including electronic medical records, e-prescribing, electronic communication with other providers and labs, and a web-based patient portal for easy access to medical records. We feature fully-trained and licensed providers, including board-certified dermatologists, extensively-trained physician assistants. We use this advanced technology and training to help our patient’s look and feel their best.